Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What Blog is This?

I just made a few changes to the HTML heading of this blog and also instructed Google not to crawl it. OMG. It seems to be going against the grain of everything I've been trying to do since I first got into blogging, but I think it's better this way. That way this blog remains one of the last places on the internet I can remain "invisible" or "hidden" while still writing for the sheer joy of it. I'm leaving this blog out of the commercial space I write other blogs in. So there.

I feel better now...

Also, I'm not going to restrict myself to writing only about babies and diapers in the hope that someday my limited SEO will pan out and a small (but huge, so huge) piece of the four million inquiries of "babies" Google receives daily (!) will be directed to my website. Ho-hum. I'm doing that on my other blogs and frankly can't care less about starting another one.

So, if you're a reader, welcome. This is now my cozy space and best of all it's private. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment