Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's the Day!

All right... it's here! The day I've been counting down to for about 20 weeks or so now. I'm finally halfway through the pregnancy and today I get to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Of course, this is a secondary concern to be addressed after making sure the baby is healthy. (And I'm also secretly hoping the radiologist will say, "Twenty weeks? Heck no. You're more like 22 weeks, hon." Ah, the hopes and dreams of someone with a full bladder and uterus!)

So for all my so-called psychic abilities, I've had one - read O-N-E - dream about the gender and this was waaay back in the week I conceived. I dreamt that the two (Bombie and her sibling) looked like twins, except they were different genders. So we'll see if it's true!

Oh, I can barely wait!!!

2 comments: