Saturday, January 31, 2009

Carnival of Baby Humor is Here!

We received lots of entries - some so so serious! Hello, people? It's BABY HUMOR. If you don't get it, and soon, I'm going to shut this carnival down.

Okay, now that I'm done ranting, here are the top three.

First place goes to Shen-Li for Don't Underestimate your Toddler. And don't tell them you're going to work when you're going to play!

Second place goes to Dana for her Simple Horror - this one made my skin crawl and not in th least thanks to the picture she has so aptly chosen. I had to scroll down to read the entry so those eyes weren't staring at me. Creepy!

And third prize goes to Middle Man aka David Jones who asks Where is the Volume Control? Thanks to people like David, some of the rest of us get to enjoy a few (quiet) candlelight dates!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment