Monday, January 19, 2009

Hands and Other Fun Things

These days, Bombie is really into her hands. Fingers, mostly. She loves sticking them in her mouth and biting on them. She also grasps at everything - even if it is not grasp-able. Like the couch pillows, the bed, the cats. She is reaching for her milk bottle too! So, hands here we come! Oh yeah, she has left me a few scratches on my face as well. Maybe it's her own way of saying, C'mon Mommy, cut my nails already. Here. I'll just poke your eye out. That'll be a good reminder. That should work.

Other things Bombie likes so far:

Mommy. (Sniffle.)
Daddy. (Sniffle, sniffle.)
Waking up in the morning.
Diaper changes.
Looking in the mirror.
Applesauce.
Oatmeal.
Squash.
Carrots.
Peas.
"Greenie" - the monster from Monsters, Inc. (His real name is Mike. But come on, reeeallllly?)
"Singing" with the music on.
Watching Daddy and Mommy eat.
Female vocals.
"New Soul" by Yael Naim (her current favorite.)
Watching the dog and the cats.
Her pink blanket.
Formula. Especially in her crib.
Kisses.
Hugs.
Bouncing on Daddy's knee.

There will be more, I'm sure. I'll update this list often.

No comments:

Post a Comment