Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Making

Who thought making a second baby wouldn't be fun! It's no secret now that my husband and I are working on conceiving a second baby. We're working on a schedule of what they call "baby-dancing" every 48 hours and with one baby it isn't easy. However, so far it hasn't worked, so this month we're working in earnest. The way we worked at it to make Bombie.

I know it all sees insane right now (and even a little funny at times) - but hopefully it will all work out in the end. At this point, I don't care if it's a boy or girl. Although I have saved all of Bombie's clothes!

Wish us luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. Any luck? Will you announce it on facebook or your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. Might be too early. I have symptoms but it could just be PMS. Arrrrrrrrrrrgh, I hate waiting!!!
    Heck, once it's a positive, I'll announce it everywhere!!! :)

    ReplyDelete