Monday, April 6, 2009

Am I Pregnant?

Holy moley! Look how long it's been since I updated! I wish I could say I've been putting all my energy into baby-making, but no such luck. My time has been taken up taking care of more mundane tasks like working, writing and testing for my broker's license.

And when I'm not doing that, I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. That's right, peeps! It is officially now day 40 and Aunt Flo isn't here. (Or as she's lovingly called lately - Mother Nature. What's up with that?!!) Google was always my best friend and today has become my lifesaver. Not convinced? Just google "am I pregnant?" Apparently, a LOT of people are asking that question!

The two week wait sucks. Last Friday the pregnancy test was negative. If it's still negative next Friday, I will officially be perimenopausal! Wish me luck. Us hormonals need it!

2 comments:

  1. If it is still negative next Friday and you don't have your period you should make a Dr. appointment, perhaps the home pregnancy tests aren't working for you? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you! Good luck!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete