Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Carnival of Baby Humor is Here!

It's here! The Carnival of Baby Humor! But before I rank the top three, I have to say this: WE NEED MORE ENTRIES!!! So submit your next entry before Christmas. I'll be hosting a special Christmas edition. So come on, dress your kids in their Christmas bests... or worsts... and send me an entry!

And now, on to this month's top three.

Cool Mom wins the number one spot with her story of the Worst Diaper Change Ever. Succinct. To the point. And very graphic. Cool mom, I'd like to hug you, but, you know... after that story... Hmm. I'll pass for now.

The number two spot goes to the Toddler Edition of the Bourne Ultimatum over at Actorlicious. Cute!

And the number three spot goes to Babylicious for A Story I Have to Tell. I can't wait for my baby to grow up and do this. Well, maybe not. But it's cute.

All right! I'm off! Please submit your best, funniest, babiest posts for the next one. I can't get enough of cute babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment