Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So Much for To Be Continued...

Although my last post said it would be continued, it didn't happen. But today I've done some fun stuff that should be blogged about! Today I shopped like a true "tightwad!" If you don't know what that word refers to, you're probably not alone. But I have become a convert. And maybe if you read it, you will too - "The Tightwad Gazette" by Amy Dacyzyn. (I think I got that spelling right!) And today I bought 20 pounds of onions and 20 pounds of tomatoes!!! I came home beaming. They were the "loss leaders" in a few stores and I went around and bought only those! Now I'm getting ready to blanch them and freeze the tomatoes for pizza sauce! Every Friday is pizza night here. I'm so excited!

(I know, I know... I have a low entertainment threshold. LOL.)

2 comments:

  1. So with three weeks to go I am assuming you could deliver safely at any time now! Good luck, can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... we're on labor watch. For a while there I thought it was going to happen two days ago, but no. Any day now!!!

    ReplyDelete